Hi.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Duck Soup

It was a really funny movie.  I know all of these characters.  They are from a video off of YouTube that I've watched before.  They're called the Marx Brothers and they're hilarious.
Harpo is my favorite.  He can't talk.  He's a really funny one.  He cuts everything with scissors, he keeps burning this guy's hat, and he can play piano because there's a harp inside the piano.  And, his name is Harpo because he's good at playing the harp.
Groucho is really funny too.  He, in Duck Soup, is the president.  He decides the things of the country.  He makes funny decisions.  Like he always steals peoples' whatever.  He always steals them.

Now, Chico works against Rufus T. Firefly, which is Groucho, and Chico is a hilarious character.  I really like him.  He works at a peanut stand, he can play piano, he's pretty much good at all the musical instruments. He's just funny.  The movie is great.
There's a part in the movie with this mirror and I thought that was a funny part.  Someone breaks a mirror and he copies the guy that looks in the mirror.  He just goes on the other side and copies him.
Wouldn't  that be funny?  If I just broke a mirror in my house and copied whoever looked at it?
I think the funniest joke is the motorcycle and the side car.  There's a side car on the motorcycle, and, Rufus T. Firefly is driving. Harpo is in the sidecar and he starts it and the sidecar goes off instead of the motorcycle!

It's a wild f''d up world out there in the TVs. 

the end :o

No comments:

Post a Comment