Hi.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Creature from the Black Lagoon was a pretty good movie, but the DUN DUNNNNN DUN DUNN DUDUNNN! all the time got annoying.  There are these scientists that find stuff for a museum, like skeleton fossils.  They find one and it's the hand of one of the creatures, the Creature from The Black Lagoon.  They went extinct, but there's one left.  So, they deal with him.
The creature didn't really have an expression, because he's an animal.  He's like a thing.  He still has a life, but he's something we don't know about and we don't know what his expressions mean.  He gets shown in the movie.  He's pretty cool. He's my favorite character, probably.  He dies in the end, of course.

He went into his house a lot.  He has this little cave, and he goes there after they shoot him, to heal. He pulls out the spears that they shoot at him. They shoot him with a spear gun, but it took a few shots because he had tough skin plates. So they kill him in the end.  I'm thinking they should go after the dead body and bring it back to the museum.

For some reason he never killed this girl in the movie.  She was practically everyone's alarm that the thing was there.  She always screamed when she saw it.
I bet the real Creature from the Black Lagoon, in real life, will come to our house soon and thank us for watching his movie.  I would demand my parents to put a giant pool in the back yard.  I want a home for him, because he's awesome. 

THE END AND I MEAN THE END OF THE END :3

3 comments:

  1. Hey Thomas. I think you're nuts. He totally would eat you if he came to your house! (or maybe just kill you).

    From Opal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd get my spear guns ready. UBER CANNONS AWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally blast down the house. Woo Hoo, we killed the thing but now we need a new house or to get this one fixed up.

    ReplyDelete