Hi.

Friday, February 11, 2011

About The Ghost and Mr. Chicken


I thought it was a scary movie, but I still liked it.  I know it's just a movie, but movies can be scary sometimes.  I think it was a nice movie.  The movie is about a murderer, and a reporter, and there's a newsguy and he gives Luther a hard time.


Luther, by the way, is the reporter.  He reports murderers and stuff like that.    Luther is so hilarious.  He says he has iron hands and he slaps people with them.  He slaps only Simmons with them and it doesn't work, so he completely throws himself against him.


The house of the Simmons was pretty scary.  It was this haunted mansion.  Luther saw a painting, went somewhere else for a while and came back to the painting; garden shears stuck in the painting with blood running down.  I thought it was pretty scary.   It's funny because the piano moved without even fingers there.  Luther was pretty scared and he ran out of the mansion, of course.  And then the piano was playing again when he was outside of the mansion (a different scene) and he willingly ran back into the mansion.  Don't you think that's funny?  He's scared at first, and then he wants to go back in and check it out.


Again, I think I would run for my fucking life if a piano was playing with nobody at it.  If there was blood on my piano, I would check everybody's pockets for knives.






Joan Staley, a cool actress, is a girl in the movie that Luther gets.  She has a nice car.

THE END $.$







No comments:

Post a Comment