Hi.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

What I want to be when I grow up.


When I grow up, I want to be alone.  A lone wolf, as you might say.  A lone wolf is a wolf without a pack.  A wolf on its own.  A wolf that gets its own food.  A wolf that doesn't have any others to share with.  Because usually, in packs, wolves share.

I don't have a problem with sharing, I'm just going to have enough to do when I grow up.  I don't need any kids or children to feed.  Because even when they grow up to 13, they won't know what to do.  So, I won't be that lucky of a man.  So that's why I want to be alone when I grow up.

THE END

2 comments:

  1. Well....I think being alone has its benefits: No one to tell you what to do, no one to take care of, no one to worry about. But, sometimes, it nice to not be alone: to have someone to depend on you, to have someone to talk to about your problems, or to share fun times. And maybe, your just to cool to keep you all to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I might forget all about this. But really, it matters how big my mind is when I'm 14.:)

    ReplyDelete