Hi.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The First Thing You Want to Know Here is Me.


Me: This is me, as you can see, I am holding my camera in front of me, taking a picture of MEEE!  I have a severely bored expression.  I'm just playing around, being silly.  You know, at night, I dress up as a clown.  And then, I take off all my makeup and stuff and go to bed.  Then, in the morning, I tell my mom I had a dream that I was a clown.  I don't really know I'm dressing as a clown.  I just sleepwalk to the costume box and get out the clown costume.

Raspberries are a very good treat.  One time, I found these blue raspberry things, when we were camping.  I found them on a GIANT bush.  I don't know what they were, but they sure were yummy.
Getting to these raspberries, these are some raspberries me and my mom planted a long time ago.  I don't even remember when.  I think it was September something.  It was a Tuesday, I know that.  We need to harvest all the berries we can, because winter is coming up.
This is my dog, Janie.  She might look big, she's a mutt, but all the time she's wanting to be petted.  She also is very fast, or kind of fast.  And, she's always wanting new things and adventure.  She's good at tricks, like catching food in mid-air with her mouth.  She's very strong.  She can really tug.  One time I was walking her, and she tugged me all the way to the other curb.  I fell over, of course.  Didn't get any skins or cuts.  But one thing you need to know if you're ever walking her: always keep a good grip on the leash, and hold your hand in one place, or she might tug you down.            

THE END:)

1 comment:

  1. janie looks like a great dog. it's always good to have a pal like that that is up for adventure.

    ReplyDelete