Hi.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Something I Thought of While Watching These Movies.

I'm going to talk about How to Train Your Dragon.  Number one, the Vikings were never like that.  They never were that nice.  Number two, there weren't any dragons.  Number three, you should check the movie out because it's a really great movie.  I don't hate the movie, I just don't like the Vikings, except Hiccup.

For you, it might seem like Vikings are the big heroes, but in a different movie I watched (The Secret of Kells), they're the big assholes, because they're big black shadows, giant swords, flaming arrows shot into people.

Well, don't you think that's a little violent?  I mean, the Vikings shouldn't have been on an island in How to Train Your Dragon.  They should have been in a church, robbing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment