Hi.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What Else I Want For Christmas.

So, where I started off.  I wanted A FIGGY PUDDING!!  Next things I wanted, I want a grenade launcher/pistol/flamethrower/shotgun/rifle.  Isn't that funny?  Yeah, I do really want it, and I'M GONNA GET IT!  Well, I better.  It doesn't matter if I don't get it.  As long as I at least get the rifle or the grenade launcher or the flame thrower.  Another thing I want.  Have you ever seen in movies, you know it's science fiction, but their house can talk?  I wish that could happen.  Like my drawer could give me my clothes.  The door will open itself.  Anything I forget, the house tells me and reminds me.

TO BE CONTINUED O_O

1 comment:

  1. with the talking house thing, invariably it becomes sentient and develops a will of its own and that's just a big hassle. look out for that.

    ReplyDelete