Hi.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Things I Hope For.

Know how on really windy mornings, you know how your eyes are closed and your covers are still on you, but like you're awake still?  Like your body is working and is woken up?  When that was happening to me I was always wishing for something exciting, like tornadoes or robbers.


When my dog is barking,  I'm always hoping for something like that, so that I can be in the newspaper for stalling a burglar while my parents call the cops. I would just BOOM!  KAPPOW!

But when my dad goes downstairs and opens the door, there's a UPS truck taking off and a package on the porch.  My dad picks up the package, opens it, and instead of a burglar waiting at the door, it is MY MOM'S Dance Central game.  And?  Don't tell my mom this, but it looks sucky.  It sounds sucky.  I mean, Dance Central?

THE END :P

No comments:

Post a Comment