Hi.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

HELLO TO THE WORLD!

Hello to the world, Facebook and Bloggers,
I want to say some very interesting things.

1. My brother is a big asshole today. He demands me to get off of his laptop when he has to do his ORVA (Oregon Virtual Academy).  It's in his style of talking to me.  He said it very rudely.  He said, "THOMAS GET OFF OF THE LAPTOP RIGHT NOW!  LIKE NOW!" Rude big asshole.
2. I'm going to start using rainbow colors.  Like this.  Don't you think it's pwetty? Rainy Rainbows, they rain on you if you're under them.  Rainbows are like one half of the world, but they're rainy.  Well, not exactly half, it's like half of a quarter, which would be an eighth of the world.

3. Our next door neighbors have a rabbit.  A new one, and they don't know how to take care of it.  I saw it hop around, just yesterday.


 I tried to catch it, because it's running around.  It ran under their porch, for some reason.  I set rabbit food there and went off to explore more of the outdoors.

That's all I'm going to say today folks, for my blog.  Bloggers, Goodnight! 

THE END :X

 




No comments:

Post a Comment