Hi.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Letting a Friend Go

If my mom hasn't already posted this on Facebook, my friend T. recently told me he's moving away. So, I wanted to talk about that stage of life. Letting a friend go,  having a pet die. That kind of stuff.

Me and my friend T. were one of the best of friends. We would always fight, we would always skateboard, we would always find a way to make stuff happen.


I'm sure all of the grown-ups of the world have dealt with this too. Even if something went wrong between you and your friend, it would always take less than an hour to solve it.

Letting go is never easy to do. It's called moving on. We all have to do it. You know it has to happen and you can't do much about it. You just gotta accept it. It was bound to happen.

Hope you like New Mexico, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment