Hi.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Master Assasin



This is Master Assassin, best assassin in the whole world.  He is my character in games we play, I made him up.  As you see in the second drawing, this is him when he's really mad.  He remembers times when his family was taken away.  And when he's not angry, he'll look like the first drawing.  The knives are a special gift from his father.  He got taken away by an army and they were prisoners and they starved to death, except for my brother.  He's still alive.  We work together as a team.  We both have the same abilities.  Me and him can cut through walls, steel, and metal with our knives.  My goal is to take revenge on the army and kill the master. 

The first drawing is my Halloween costume, in real life.  It's going to be mostly purple and black.  I'll have two knives and one sword. 

No comments:

Post a Comment